So it rained today. A guy came out yesterday to assess the situation. He called today. You just can’t do what he needs to do in the rain.
The other day, A. Leland asked if it was always like this– one thing and then another. I replied that this winter was exceptional with respect to the sheer number of things that had gone wrong.
- We ran out of propane. This never happens.
- The furnace stopped woking.
- Turns out we had a bad regulator.
- We got that fixed.
- Next day, A.L. & I smell gas everywhere.
- A gas leak explains everything.
And the dryer that quit? And the dishwasher that would not drain?
And the tomatoes that are desperate to go into the ground but cannot on account of the fact that it’s gonna be freaking freezing tomorrow night?
It’s not even safe to go outside!
[Shelter in place.]